Natural Bamboo by Verdura
The Natural sandy tones of the natural bamboo colour shine through in this product. Fot that light, fresh and modern feel choose Verdura's Natural coloured bamboo.
Convenience and Value
With a patented Locking System, Verdura bamboo flooring is easy and quick for D.I.Y. installation. No glue or nails are needed. Alternatively a Tongue and Groove system is available. All bamboo flooring is prefinished with either Matt or Semi-gloss finishes, so you can enjoy your bamboo flooring immediately after installation.
The Verdura standard of quality is unmatched. From the initial selection of raw materials, through the process of manufacturing, precise machining and the application of high quality finishes, Verdura ensures that every step is undertaken to maximise quality. What Verdura does as standard is to produce the best quality bamboo on the market.
Some features include:
- Stringent selection process to ensure grain and colour matching.
- Higher levels of compression resulting in an extremely dense timber.
- Machining of boards to exact tolerances, to ensure precise locking or tongue and groove systems.
- Market leading colour selections and finishes.
Environmental by Choice
Selecting Verdura bamboo flooring will help sustain a greener planet. Traditional timber flooring is made from trees that take forty to sixty years to grow, in old growth forests and rainforests. Verdura bamboo flooring is made from bamboo poles selected when matured after only four to five years. These bamboo poles are from our sustainable and carefully managed forests. Verdura selects only the highest grade bamboo and uses market leading technology to create floors of outstanding quality.
Specialists with an Extensive Range
As the pioneer of 14mm click lock strand-woven bamboo to the Australian market place, Verdura have grown significantly with the bamboo flooring industry. By choosing Verdura bamboo flooring, you have chosen a high-end product with market leading warranty.
Solid Click Floating Floor
Patented Locking System: Licensed By Flooring Industries
1830mm x 135mm x 14mm
Natural, Coffee, Sandy, Australiana, Brown Sugar, Coral Reef, French Bleed,
Ghost Gum, Vintage Coffee, Walnut, Wengue, White Wash
Strand woven bamboo has an impressive Janka hardness
rating of 15.0 and is one of the hardest floors in Australia.
8 layers of “KLUMPP” water base polyurethane
E1 - Better than World Health Organisation approved level.
Maintaining your Floor
- Regularly clean the floor with a dust mop, soft bristled broom, soft bristled vacuum cleaner, or a wood floor mop kit.
- Dry-mop only. Never use a wet mop as excess water can seep between the boards.
- Do not use a steam mop to clean the floor.
- Do not use wax, oil, soap or abrasive cleaners on bamboo flooring.
- Place protective pads under furniture legs and chairs to help guard against scratches.
- Keep any pets’ claws closely trimmed.
- Re-arrange rugs and furniture periodically to ensure your floor ages evenly.